55 year old woman – Subei Hospital (Yangzhou, China)
She initially presented with nasal stuffiness and bleeds, left ear pain, and headache for 4 months. A Nasopharygosopy revealed a lesion arising from nasal fossa, biopsied and pathology reported poorly differentiated carcinoma.
She received a quarter of course of radiotherapy, her treatment was interrupted due to her newly diagnosed of acute myocardial infarction. When she returned in February, 1988. Her symptoms were worsened. She lost hearing bilaterally; her neck was swelling bilaterally with face edema, and severe headache.
I decided to treat her with my regimen (UFT & Zhongjiefeng with Huanjngjian).
Two months later, her facial edema was disappeared; her headache improved, but her nasal stuffiness and deafness were persisted. I instructed her to continue the same treatment for another six months. As of a result, she gained her ability of her hearing; and her headache was gone. She Continue the same treatment for additional six months, upon her follow up visit, she appeared pleased with no symptoms. A repeated biopsy was done , and the pathology reported there was no tumor seen. I instructed the patient to continue the same treatment for six more months. After that, only need periodic follow up visit.
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Therapy Comparison
- Case 1: Esophageal Cancer
- Case 2: Nasopharyngeal Cancer
- Case 3: Nasopharyngeal Cancer
- Case 4: Breast Cancer w/ Liver & Bone Mets.
- Case 5: Breast Cancer w/ Bone Mets.
- Case 6: Extranodal NK’T-cell Lymphoma
- Case 7: Breast Cancer Survival w/ Thyroid Tumors
- Case 8: GBM- Glioblastoma-multiform
- Case 9: Recurrent Adenocystic Carcinoma